- Other Details
Lifeproof iPad Nuud 2/3/4 Case
Take your iPad with you wherever life might take you. The LifeProof nüüd case for iPad offers water proof, dirt proof, snow proof and shock proof protection and features a totally naked screen so you can enjoy your iPad as Apple intended it. Delivering perfect visual clarity and uncompromised touch experience, while giving you LifeProof confidence to use your iPad at the beach, construction site, or simply letting the kids be kids with your iPad.
LifeProof’s nüüd case allows for perfect tactile response and visual clarity while your iPad remains protected from water, dirt, snow and shocks.
Our case is now iPad 4 Compatible!
- Confidence that your iPad is protected, whether you use it for work, play or give it to the kids
- Built to meet or exceed IP-68 and Military Standards allowing you to take your iPad everywhere
- Ability to take into wet environments, including total submersion under water
- Water Proof: Fully submerge to 6.6 feet for 30 minutes
- Dirt Proof: Totally sealed from dirt and minute dust particles to the IP- 68 rating
- Snow Proof: Fully enclosed to keep out all melting snow and ice to the IP-68 rating
- Shock Proof: Designed to Military Standards to withstand drops from 4 feet
- Works with both iPad 2/3 and even 4th Generation
- Light weight construction with premium high-impact materials for optimal strength to weight ratio
- Unique combination of materials that allow grip for use when wet or dusty, but will not stick to other objects in your bag
- Easy to install or remove when required
- Every feature of the iPad is fully accessible and functional, including the volume controls, silent / screen lock, sleep button, home button and access to the charge and sync connector port
- Large speaker ports allow you to get the most out of your music and movies using LifeProof’s Sound Enhancement System
- CrystalClear double AR coated real glass lens for high quality images
- EVERY SINGLE CASE WATER TESTED
To give you confidence to go everywhere with your LifeProof iPhone, iPod and iPad we water test each and every case we make. Not only that, after the test an independent agent performs additional testing and even puts randomly selected cases through a second water test. We never ship a case unless it has been successfully tested. As LifeProof employees we use our cases every day, so we only make cases we trust ourselves!
DESIGNED TO MEET OR EXCEED THESE SPECIFICATIONS:
Military Standard 810F-516
MIL STD 810 F is the standard that addresses a broad range of environmental conditions, with MIL STD 810F-516 being the section of the standard that is specific to functional drop. This standard requires that the item can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall material system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments. IP-68
IEL 60529 is the standard for Ingress Protection from water and dust for enclosures. IP-68 is the most rigorous classification in this specification.
The first characteristic number describes protection from solid foreign objects. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 6 can withstand exposure to circulating talcum powder for 8 hours with no dust ingress after that period. The second characteristic number describes protection against water. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 8 exceeds all other water protection levels and is specified by the manufacturer. For LifeProof, number 8 signifies LifeProof cases will withstand immersion in water to a depth of 2 meters / 6.6 feet for 30 minutes.
|Case Dimensions||265 x 208 x 20.5 millimeters
10.43 x 8.18 x 0.81 inches
|Case Weight||310 grams
|Operating Temperature iPad||32°F (0°C) to 95°F (35°C)|
|Temperature range for LifeProof Case alone||-40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (+60°C)|
|Operational Depth||6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater for 30 minutes|
|Drop Height||4 feet (1.2 meters)|
LifeProof cannot be held liable for damages to personal property due to misuse or improper installation, or improper care and maintenance of case and o-ring or gasket seals. LifeProof warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the case.
talk about this product with your friends!
comment for a chance to win awsome airsoft prizes. You must leave also post on facebook checked for a chance to win!