- Other Details
Silva Expedition 15 TDCL Compass
This original mirror sighting compass is used by defence forces all over the world.
It has Romer scales with plotting holes for finding and marking GPS coordinates on the map and rubber feet so it won’t slide on the map. Luminous compound that need to be activated by daylight/flashlight etc.
Will give light up to 4 hours.
360 degrees on the graduation ring.
Built in adjuster for magnetic declination and clinometer.
- Accuracy:± 1°
- Altitude use: 5000m @-15 °C
- Clinometer: Yes
- Declination adjustment: Yes
- Graduation: 6400° / 360°
- Illumination: 4 hours after activation in light
- Impact resistance: 30g in XYZ directions and free fall from 1.5 m height into gravel
- Magnifying lens: Yes
- Material: Acrylic/Acetal
- Patented red/black N/S lines in capsule: Yes
- Resolution degrees / mils: 2 / 50
- Scales: mm, inch
- Settling time from 90° angle to complete rest: 5 sec
- Settling time from 90° angle within ± 3°: 2.7 sec
- Sighting System: Mirror sighting
- Silicon friction feet: Yes
- Size: 108 x 63 x 20 mm
- Temperature operating range: -40 to +60 °C
- Type of compass: Silva 1-2-3 System Mirror sighting compass
- UTM position plotting scales (Romer scales): 1:25k, 1:50k
- Water resistance: IP68 - (more than 100 m)
- Weight: 88g
talk about this product with your friends!
comment for a chance to win awsome airsoft prizes. You must leave also post on facebook checked for a chance to win!