- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- You can order products displayed on this website using a debit or credit card.
- On receiving your order, we will send you an e-mail as confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us to confirm your order.
- Our prices are shown on our website, and include VAT at 20% unless shopping from designated British Forces Postal Office (BFPO) VAT free areas.
- We try to make sure that the prices on our website are accurate, but it is possible that an error may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the goods in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supplied us and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you within 48hrs we will treat the order as cancelled). In the event of an order being cancelled, any payment already made for the goods will be refunded in full.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a particular item, which you have ordered, or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money that you have paid.
- Under our standard service we aim to deliver goods to destinations in the UK within 2-7 working days in most circumstances. Please check product pages for any special delivery information relating to specific products.
- Deliveries from RVOps are tracked by Royal Mail or FedEx for International. Services will require proof of identification and a signature plus either a delivery address telephone number, or mobile telephone number. Please ensure your delivery address has someone to sign for your goods, or, please leave an alternative delivery details within the special instructions when filling out your shipping form.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time that we quote for that item, please contact us. We will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid.
- If it isn't possible to complete your order we will dispatch what we have in stock immediately and unless specified, follow up with the rest of your order within 14 days.
- Courier Companies and Royal Mail only deliver between the hours of 9am-6pm, they cannot give a set time for delivery.
- Orders must be checked for damages or missing items and reported to us by 2pm the day following the delivery - failing to do this will mean we will be unable to process your claim for damages. This also applies to BFPO parcels so please check or have a nominated person to check your parcel as soon as you receive it.
- Some of our products have restrictions on them such as age, you will be required to tick a box before being able to purchase these items. Therefore, by ticking this box you agree that you are legally allowed to purchase them.
Overseas Shipping of Goods
- It is the responsibility of our NON EU customers to pay the relevant duties incurred at the port of entry to their country. RVOps will not accept responsibility for discrepancies incurred by customers who are not familiar with the rulings of their parent country. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Size Queries - To ensure the most efficient service possible to our customers we would strongly advise that you contact us to check on sizing of garments prior to ordering if you are unsure as sizing does vary between manufacturers. This will ensure a more efficient service to our customers.
Boot Fitting Service
- At RVOps we realise the importance of making sure our customers purchase the right boot for their needs. We are unfortunately unable to Guarantee a Boot Fit for customers who purchase their boots by mail order and have not been measured up in store.
- If you return the product (having taken reasonable care of it, complete with packaging and all components) within 14 days of the date on which you received it, we will refund you any money that you have paid us for that product. All you pay for is the return postage of the goods. All goods for return should be notified to us in advance.
- If you return an item to us, which is faulty, which you did not order, or for any other reason which is our fault, please contact us by phone at 01708 853232 once informed we will arrange a refund or replacement. In the event of you returning goods to us we will also pay you the cost of the return postage (not applicable to wrong sized footwear or jackets). In this event, please contact us first and we will also advise you how to send the item back to us. We usually ask that you send items back to us via Royal Mail First Class (Recorded), in the event of this being a larger item we will advise and arrange pick up from you by a courier service. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs. All faulty goods returned to us, have to be sent back to the manufacturer to determine warranty cover, they will also determine whether or not they are able to replace the goods or whether goods will be refunded therefore your receipt must be enclosed. Our manufacturers will not accept goods in dirty or soiled condition, so please ensure that these are cleaned first. There can be delays in this process and we will endeavour to keep you up-to-date with progress.
- rvops unit 1 keepers cottage buckles lane south ockendon essex RM156RS
- You will be responsible for the item(s) until they reach us and are signed for by our staff. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon delivery such as Royal Mail First Class (Recorded Delivery).
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Some of our products are available to be back ordered when they become out of stock. What this means is that we can get more of the product in within a few days so we allow you to back order them. To find out the estimated time it will take us to get the product from our suppliers, please email us from the contact page.
Submitting your email via the RVOps competition page enters you into the competition and is an acknowledgement the you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You have entered a valid, contactable email address.
- RVOps will select a winner at random (www.random.org) and will attempt to contact that person. If no contact can be made within a reasonable mount of time, RVOps may offer the prize to a runner-up.
- All competitions can be closed at any time, without notice at the discretion of the company.
- The RVOps decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Full terms and conditions are available on the competition page.
All product reviews are read before posting online, if the review contains inappropriate material we will not post it to the website. We may alter or correct spelling and grammatical errors before posting reviews. We may also reduce the amount of characters if the review is too long.
Some of the images on this website are licensed under the OGL (Open Government License)
Custom Embroidered Garments
Our embroidered products are made to order, to your specified choice. Please make sure your choice is correct before placing an order for embroidered products. Incorrectly ordered items will not be refunded. If you require customisation on any of our garments, depending on the complexity, we may ask for an additional service charge normally of around £2 per garment.
Our normal hours are from 10am - 5pm Mon-Fri.
We occasionally offer discount codes to our customers, there may be restrictions on the use of such discount codes. These restrictions could exclude certain products, categories or other offers from receiving the discount advertised. While every effort is made to inform you of these restrictions, we reserve the right to apply restrictions without notice.
From time to time we may run a prize draw. By entering this prize draw you agree that your name can be used on any marketing material that we may use in promotions, you also agree that we are permitted to contact you regarding the prize draw using any details we hold from you. You must follow the instructions for the individual draw on how to enter, failure to do so could mean that you are not entered.